Tracking Paytm debit card, Paytm atm card, Paytm payment bank, Paytm payment bank debit card status
Paytm introduces Paytm payments bank for their users. Now you can open bank account with Paytm. The Paytm debit card lets you withdraw cash and transfer money to another bank account instantly. All account holders can apply for the debit card and track the delivery status online. You will receive Rupay debit card from Paytm.
How to apply for the debit card and track delivery status?
Right now Paytm debit ATM card can be applied through their Android app. Make sure you download the latest version Paytm app from official Google Play Store. The latest version shows all the card facilities and bank services. After installing the app on your phone, follow the below steps to request the debit card and track online.
PayTm Debit Card Tracking (Instructions To be Followed)
- Run Paytm app and log in to your account dashboard. At the bottom of the app, you’ll see payment Bank option. Click on the “Bank” tab and complete the bank KYC verification process.
- When you successfully verify with Aadhar Card details you will see debit and ATM card details under bank account section. Request for a new debit card with the valid postal address.
- Now place the order and check the order details along with dispatch status. You can find the tracking details under dispatch menu. Now you have the tracking number which you can track from third-party courier site.
Alternative tracking methods!
You can either track the debit card by your order information from account dashboard Or copy and paste the tracking number which has been provided by Paytm company. Now find out the courier company name which is booked for shipping and go to their official website to track the package.
Trusted courier partner of Paytm
Bluedart and Indiapost services are often used to deliver the debit ATM card.
What debit card is available for tracking?
Only Rupay debit card is issued by Paytm. Therefore Rupay is dispatched to your address and can be track the same
Note: Paytm charges Rs.120 for card processing and including delivery charges.
- Paytm physical debit card Customer Care (24X7): 011 3399 6699
- Official website – http://www.paytmbank.com