Shein Track Order – Check current status of Shein fashion parcel package shipment status.A china based online web store.
Shein Tracking Steps
- Shein tracking service lets you track all orders of Shein. You can track your order with a few clicks and these steps are very simple. After placing an order you need to login to main account dashboard. Now click on my orders link. It is basically located in top of the primary menu bar.
- Step 2: As soon as you click on my orders tab you will be redirected to order history page. Now you can see a complete order overview and their status. If you want to learn more about order details click on view order details and it shows order place date and delivery estimated date with Logistic information.
- Step 3: Now in this step you need to check out whether the item is shipped by the seller or not. If the shipping option shows you the item is shipped you can check the current status of your package. A new popup window will appear as soon as you click on the track button it shows their related tracking instructions and tracking code.
- Step 4: Once the item is delivered to you by the courier company, you need to confirm the delivery through their confirmation link. On each delivery confirmation, you will get an extra bonus which you can redeem for shopping on their website.
What about Shein Track Order number format?
The tracking number format very couriers to courier. Each Logistic Company has their own unique tracking number format. For example, if Shein seller ships your item through FedEx it is most probably contains 18 digit numeric code, as it is the FedEx tracking number format. Therefore check the Logistic information and get the tracking number format according to the courier company
- Official Website – https://www.shein.com
- Contact Page – https://www.shein.com/contact-us.html
More related tracking