It’s true that anyone can take the advantages of courier services. In fact courier service is for everyone. But still you may be in trouble when you will send your parcel or package.
It’s very necessary to know the policy of any courier company. Almost all courier companies have the same policy on certain delivery which is restricted by Government. If you ignore and send the restricted item through courier, you may face certain difficulties as every package needs to go through the customs. It’s always better to check the prohibited items which you shouldn’t send through parcel.
Courier Prohibited Items
You can find the most common prohibited items below –
1. Firearms, explosives and military equipment, Flammable
2. Precious stones, gems and jewelry
3. Unpacked Cinema Films
4. Contraband Articles
5. Unauthorized Forest Produce
6. Dangerous Goods, Liquids and semi-liquids
7. Foodstuff and liquor, Live Stock / Animals
8. Bones / Horns
9. Pornographic materials
10. Drugs and Narcotics and Hemp material
11. Dead bodies of Human beings and Animals
12 . Toxic and infectious substances, Flammable liquids
13. Uncrossed (bearer) drafts / cheque, currency and coins
14. Bones / Horns
15 . Batteries (with Acid)
You may read : Blue dart prohibited items
Still if it is required to send any item above listing then you can discuss with that courier company authority. They can send your parcel if they don’t find any policy violation.