It’s true that anyone can send parcels through private courier services. In fact, courier service is for everyone. But still, there is a certain restriction on sending goods.You may be in trouble while sending your parcel or package.It’s very necessary to know the policy of any courier company. Almost all courier companies have the same policy on certain delivery which is restricted by Government. If you ignore and send the restricted item through courier, you may face certain difficulties as every package needs to go through the customs. It’s always better to check the prohibited articles which you shouldn’t send.
If you ignore and try to send the restricted items through courier, you may face difficulties as every package needs to go through the customs clearance. It’s always better to check the prohibited item’s list before dispatching.
Prohibited Articles & Goods
You can find the most common prohibited items below –
- Firearms, explosives and military equipment, Flammable
- Precious stones, gems, and jewelry
- Unpacked Cinema Films
- Contraband Articles
- Unauthorized Forest Produce
- Dangerous Goods, Liquids, and semi-liquids
- Foodstuff and liquor, Live Stock / Animals
- Bones / Horns
- Pornographic materials
- Drugs and Narcotics and Hemp material
- Dead bodies of Human beings and Animals
- Toxic and infectious substances, Flammable liquids
- Uncrossed (bearer) drafts/cheque, currency, and coins
- Bones / Horns
- Batteries (with Acid)
Recommended Post: Blue dart prohibited items
Still, if it is required to send any item above listing then you can discuss with that courier company authority. They can send your parcel if they don’t find any policy violation.